I’m putting together a list of topics that must be addressed for economic literacy and financial awareness.
- What is [something] worth to me? (how to assess value–for yourself vs. others)
- risk vs. safety, how to judge?
- how to mitigate risks
- diversification: true vs. phantom
- taxes –this is huge and could be broken down several ways…
- inflation vs. the money supply
- inflation vs. sentiment
- price controls
What others would you add? Also, I want to think of catchy one-line descriptions for each, since looking at that list after I write it, it seems a little dry/boring/off-putting, and the more so the longer it gets.